Based on Norse mythology and featuring spell-combining and four-player co-operative gameplay, Magicka doesn't have a release date yet beyond the general timeframe of the latter half of 2010.
BOOM video 4076
According to the linked press release on Arrowhead's official website, Magicka's supported platforms haven't been officially confirmed, with Arrowhead still looking into "different possibilities." Unofficial sources on the web list PC and Xbox 360 as potential recipients.
Here's a handy list of Magicka's highlighted features:
- Magicka Game Features:
- Innovative and dynamic spellcasting system with over a million possible combinations
- Up to four-player co-op in all game modes, as well as a single-player option
- Fight your way through 13 different levels in the campaign
- Explore an expansive realm of adventure to defeat the evilest of wizards
- Experience the parody and satire of a clichÃƒÂ©d fantasy world.