Studio owner Activision confirmed the timeframe in a conference call, but did not provide a date. However, the publisher recently highlighted the pre-order incentives of several North American retailers, all of which currently list the game for a November 3 release. nope Coming to PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, the racer packs a variety of customization options, allowing events to range from realistic races to Mario Kart-esque bouts with power-ups, such as missiles and bombs, that can be avoided with properly timed press of the shield button. For more, check out the latest trailer and pre-order bonuses: BOOM video 2323
- Exclusive Multiplayer Advantage Booster Kit
- This GameStop exclusive Booster Kit gives you unparalleled multiplayer benefits:
- Unlock a heavy, off-road powerhouse - the Ford Bronco in Multiplayer and shunt the competition into the next millennium!
- Survival Multiplayer Mode (Last Man Standing) - a mode where survival and causing the most destruction wins the battle.
- Double Fans for the first ten multiplayer races increases your upgrades, power-ups and additional car abilities!
- More fans mean a sustained ability to earn cash to buy upgrades, power-up slots and cars.
- Double your cash during the first three single player races.
- More cash means faster access to better power-ups and cars in both SP and MP modes!
- Those who head into Best Buy and pick up Blur on day 1 will receive an exclusive access code to unlock the 600 horsepower Dodge Hennessey Viper early in multiplayer and be the envy of the racetrack.
- Be on the lookout for Best Buy to update their web site with Blur's day 1 purchase incentive information in the coming weeks.