In addition, a 1.3.2 patch for the game will be out tomorrow. The continuous support is part of Relic's plan to improve its patch pipeline over the original Dawn of War. nope The 1.3.2. patch notes follow:
- Adjusted the Orbital Bombardment ability to increase damage. Outer radius increased to 150 from 100.
- Fixed an issue in the campaign where one point was getting auto-allocated at level-up if the player resumed an old campaign.
- Made changes to the Mekboy mines. The mines now do drastically less damage and suppress infantry.
- Adjusted lighting on 6P Tiber Outpost.
- Fixed an issue where Guardian squads would switch to melee stance if upgraded with a Warlock, then with Battle Equipment.
- Regenerated AI tuning data.