With Nick busy at GDC and Faylor losing a cold war with his cats, it apparently falls to me to post this evening's chatty. Coincidentally we've had a string of England-related stories today, allowing me to write words I never actually say, guvna. GDC should really kick off tommorow but for now, ladies and gentlemen, your news:
- Spoiler: Nazis to be defeated in Wolfenstein, new trailer reveals.
- Fallout 3 'The Pitt' DLC released then promptly pulled from XBLA due to bugs.
- DRM rendered obsolete by the magic of Steam.
- Games For Windows Live to have anti-piracy and in-game marketplace.
- Star Trek D.A.C. a great game if you like "getting online [and] kicking ass."
- "Don't pig: Peggle!", licensed doctors yet to recommend.
- Stalin vs. Martians trailer bids you hail Stalinator. Who knows? Bizarre.