A new Company of Heroes patch has been released, updating the original game and Opposing Fronts expansion to version 2.301. In addition to bug fixes and balancing changes, the patch offers several map changes.
- Resolved a game arbitration issue when the game resulted in a sync error.
- Fixed World Builder to export correctly. All custom maps should now save correctly. Be sure to re-save your custom maps to carry over these properties.
- Updated save game version. Save games previous to 2.300 will not be compatible with the current version of Company of Heroes.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the player to teleport garrisoned troops.
- -dev mode has been re-enabled.
- British Bren carriers and Bren gunners will no longer be able to button Flakvierlings, 88s, AT guns, Howitzers.
- Strafing run has been tuned.
- US M8 Greyhound and Wehrmacht SdKfz 234 Armoured cars have had their target accuracy modifiers reduced from 0.73 and 0.82 respectively to .9.
- US M8 Greyhound and SdKfz 234 Armoured Cars moving accuracy modifiers changed from 0.6 to 0.8.
- Light vehicle received accuracy modifier on light engine damage critical changed from 1.25 to 1.35.
- Sniper detection radius reduced from 3m to 1m.
- Panzer Elite Defensive Veterancy Vehicle modifiers tuned at vet levels 2 and 3. Received accuracy and damage modifiers reduced, health maximum modifiers reduced.
- Panzer Elite 222 Armoured cars have their health bonus at Vet 1 reduced from 30 to 15.
- Several map weather settings have been tuned.
- The Scheldt - Two bridges to centre island replaced with land bridges.
- Hochwald Gap - Tweaked territory near bridge crossings, widened bridge crossings from each base, removed a large number of fx markers.
- St. Mere Dumont - several buildings replaced so window facings are more equitable between north and south facing.
- St. Mere Dumont - moved some fuel points to prevent them from being captured on the wrong side of a wall.
- Wrecked Train - cleared some debris from the center of the map
- Wrecked Train - removed some tank traps blocking access to one of the fuel points
- Langres - Moved one of the strategic points slightly. Rebalanced VP locations slightly so that both have equal coverage from defensive buildings.
- Beaux Lowlands - Updated to 3 VPs
- Beaux Lowlands - replaced high munition point with strategic point.
- Sturzdorf - bottom player has one extra ramp up to the high fuel area.
- Minor pathing changes to Linden to enable Kettens to capture a point.
- Verriers Ridge - added version of map with no repairable bunkers (playable with Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts).