So apparently wearing the same pair of flip flops almost every day for a couple of years is frowned upon in our culture and I'm supposed to get some new ones because the current ones are 'torn up' or something. Even more shocking is that when I spot a pair in the store that look strikingly similar to the current ones it is also frowned upon. It's like you cant win in this world. What the hell?
- NASA Mars/Moon mission endorsed by House
- Guys, look out for vampire scammers, seriously
- GTA + Sims2 = Game over for modders
- Riot control ray gun
- Tech stocks bubble again?
- Grandpa doesnt know what RSS is
- Robot card sharks
Lastly, Lance Armstrong has pretty much wrapped up the Tour with his latest win. He can ride bikes really far.