- We plan to support Mac (both classic and OSX), Linux, and Windows.
- The game will be available free of charge.
- Players will be able to choose between text and voices.
- We're looking into the possibility of allowing for independant creation of language plug-ins.
- Data, such as graphics, fonts, music, voices, sound effects, and the script will be loaded from standard filetypes. This will allow fans to choose between classic music and 3DO music, or even import their own modifications into the game.
- Improved support for modern gamepads.
- We're looking into 2-player supermelee over the internet... Cross your fingers!
The new version of the game is being built around the 3DO version as a 'starting point' although as you can see they plan quite a bit of upgrading.