The Iron Banner has left Destiny 2, but the weekly reset means that Guardians can start fresh on their grind to make max power with all three characters. No events mean that things will be a bit boring in the Tower, but we can't be entertained all the time, can we?
Nightfall - A Garden World
A Garden World isn't a bad Nightfall to land considering Timewarp: Zero Hour is in play. You can run through most of the engagements up to the final boss fight, and Torrent means that you'll be throwing grenades non-stop. Bring a Striker Titan with Pulse grenades with you and you can take it easy this week.
- Torrent - Boundless power erupts from within. Your abilities recharge much faster.
- Timewarp: Zero Hour - The mission timer cannot be extended. Choose your battles carefully.
- Speed of Dark - Complete the Nightfall with at least five minutes remaining.
- Unbroken - Complete the Nightfall with fewer than three deaths.
- Shielded Minotaur Challenge - Kill the Shielded Minotaurs in under 90 seconds.
Flashpoint - Io
As far as tracking down public events to complete the Flashpoint, Io isn't terrible. It's not my favorite, but Guardians should be able to run through this week's Flashpoint in quick order.
Leviathan Raid Order
The Leviathan raid is Pleasure Gardens > Royal Pools > Gauntlet - Calus. Be sure to study our Leviathan raid guide, as well as our guide on the Leviathan raid underbelly codes, to help you avoid repeated trips to the Castellum. Unless you enjoy the Castellum, that is.
Leviathan Raid Challenge
This week's challenge for the Leviathan raid is the Calus boss fight challenge. It isn't the easiest one of the bunch, but our guide can help you and your fireteam bang this one out without too much trouble.
Faction Weapons for Sale
The only thing on the list that fits into the static weapon meta in Destiny 2 is Uriel's Gift, which is still a favorite to be used as your energy weapon in the Crucible. If by some crazy chance you don't own one, make sure you get your faction rank with Failsafe up high enough and buy this before next week.
- Devrim Kay - Eystein-D Legendary Pulse Rifle
- Asher Mir - Death Adder Legendary Submachine Gun
- Sloane - Wife Ride Legendary Pulse Rifle
- Failsafe - Uriel's Gift Legendary Auto Rifle
- Commander Zavala - The Last Dance Legendary Sidearm
- Lord Shaxx - Last Perdition Legendary Pulse Rifle
- Weapon: Legendary Solar Damage Mod
- Arms Armor Mod: Arc Paragon Mod
- Warlock Bond Mod: Energy Bracket Mod
- Rare Emote: Sadness - 400 Bright Dust
- Exotic Emote: Mic Drop - 3,250 Bright Dust
- Legendary Sparrow: Annabel Lee - 600 Bright Dust
- Legendary Ship: Neverfall - 500 Bright Dust
- Exotic Weapon Ornament: Beware the Red Legion (Skyburner's Oath) - 800 Bright Dust
- Exotic Weapon Ornament: MIDA Tactical (MIDA Multi-Tool) - 800 Bright Dust
- Lgendary Leg Armor: Omega Mechanos - 800 Bright Dust
- Legendary Ghost: Iris Map Shell - 400 Bright Dust
- Rare Transmat Effect: Ghost Gold - 450 Bright Dust
- Legendary Shader: Golden Trace - 40 Bright Dust
- Legendary Shader: Nebula Rose - 40 Bright Dust
- Fireteam Medallion Legendary Consumable - 50 Bright Dust
- Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard Legendary Consumable - 350 Bright Dust
- Gleaming Boon of the Crucible Legendary Consumable - 750 Bright Dust
That's your Destiny 2 weekly reset for February 6, 2018. Visit the Shacknews Destiny 2 complete strategy guide for everything you’ll ever need to be a great Guardian.