3,826 chatty comments by "zombie man"
- Posted May 19, 2018 5:45pm PDT I feel that way about most games I play tbh. The only negative emotion that I sometimes get from a game is boredom. What games are you playing that...
- Posted May 18, 2018 8:39pm PDT Maybe some kind of weird memory leak? Does it happen even after a fresh restart?
- Posted May 17, 2018 9:52am PDT Sounds like a game pass game alright.
- Posted May 14, 2018 3:28pm PDT How can you say this over a live action trailer when the first game was so mediocre? idgi
- Posted May 14, 2018 3:25pm PDT I'm not complaining about the trailer, but I think it's funny that they're putting out a sequel to the most "nothing" game ever.
- Posted May 14, 2018 11:15am PDT I feel like whoever was telling you about that was trolling, and you actually fell for it
- Posted May 14, 2018 10:28am PDT I was between jobs when I broke my ankle about a year and a half ago. No health insurance at the time and now I'm 50k in debt. Que sera, sera
- Posted May 13, 2018 8:37pm PDT Goodfellas
- Posted May 12, 2018 10:30pm PDT I don't remember it being that way but it's been awhile since I've played it
- Posted May 12, 2018 10:27am PDT The one on the right. The other two have square jaws
- Posted May 11, 2018 9:55am PDT The AI can't do a called shot.
- Posted May 11, 2018 9:55am PDT I did use the firestarter for a lot of late game missions just for fun. Yes a highlander might be better, but all I was trying to say is that you...
- Posted May 11, 2018 9:34am PDT Yes, but the point of my post is that there are chassis of every weight class that are endgame viable. You don't need four assaults.
- Posted May 11, 2018 9:09am PDT Assault mechs are generally the best except for a few missions. That being said, there are certain chassis in every weight class that stand out and...
- Posted May 11, 2018 9:03am PDT Honestly the game is too easy if anything, even with multiple reinforcement waves. I feel like a lot of people that are having problems don't know...