3,833 chatty comments by "zombie man"
- Posted May 12, 2018 10:30pm PDT I don't remember it being that way but it's been awhile since I've played it
- Posted May 12, 2018 10:27am PDT The one on the right. The other two have square jaws
- Posted May 11, 2018 9:55am PDT The AI can't do a called shot.
- Posted May 11, 2018 9:55am PDT I did use the firestarter for a lot of late game missions just for fun. Yes a highlander might be better, but all I was trying to say is that you...
- Posted May 11, 2018 9:34am PDT Yes, but the point of my post is that there are chassis of every weight class that are endgame viable. You don't need four assaults.
- Posted May 11, 2018 9:09am PDT Assault mechs are generally the best except for a few missions. That being said, there are certain chassis in every weight class that stand out and...
- Posted May 11, 2018 9:03am PDT Honestly the game is too easy if anything, even with multiple reinforcement waves. I feel like a lot of people that are having problems don't know...
- Posted May 11, 2018 8:01am PDT Who's been complaining? I thought the threads on here have been generally positive
- Posted May 11, 2018 1:35am PDT No.
- Posted May 10, 2018 7:58am PDT How much do you guys tip your barbers?
- Posted May 08, 2018 8:33am PDT Just to play devils advocate, you did post this a mere two months ago: http://www.shacknews.com/chatty?id=37308083 A lot of people were expecting...
- Posted May 07, 2018 9:54pm PDT I gave up on waiting for re-releases of old games and just started buying old systems again.
- Posted May 06, 2018 11:55pm PDT There's a time and a place to talk about everything. When someone is grieving the death of someone close to them is not the time to talk about...
- Posted May 06, 2018 7:43pm PDT I beat it a couple of days ago as well, game is awesome. I hope they add in more campaign options ala xcom.
- Posted May 04, 2018 5:13pm PDT this is potential POTY material