3,739 chatty comments by "zombie man"
- Posted Mar 21, 2018 8:25am PDT https://i.imgur.com/Fly1PZw.gifv blatantly stolen from the front page of reddit
- Posted Mar 20, 2018 2:45pm PDT That is one of the best headlines I have ever seen. I'm dying over here.
- Posted Mar 20, 2018 2:41pm PDT That makes more sense, thanks.
- Posted Mar 20, 2018 1:01pm PDT I don't understand. What's the point? It seems like a terrible idea in practice.
- Posted Mar 16, 2018 1:14pm PDT Nevermind, didn't see the "nerf" on the case. I am smart.
- Posted Mar 16, 2018 1:12pm PDT I don't really know anything about what that is but it looks awesome. How much were they?
- Posted Mar 15, 2018 12:26pm PDT Anyone remember people around here insisting that PUBG specifically, not just battle royale, wasn't a fad? Lol.
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 6:42pm PDT They told me that merging games purchased without an account, onto any Nintendo account, will wipe the saves of those games.
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 6:21pm PDT Maybe the support rep was wrong, but he told me I'm going to be able to keep the games I bought without an account, they'll be merged to my old...
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 6:19pm PDT Right, and I'll get that back no problem. But the saves on my currently installed games are going to get wiped, and they have no cloud backup option.
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 6:18pm PDT I didn't make a new account for this 3DS, I just bought games off the eshop using my debit card without making an account. I think I'm boned here.
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 5:59pm PDT To get my old Pokémon bank back >_> Don't judge me! I had a ton of rare Pokémon. I did have a couple digital games purchased too I guess.
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 5:52pm PDT Going to lose about 100 hours of game saves on my 3ds. I finally got around to recovering my old 3ds account from years ago. Apparently linking...
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 2:55pm PDT Damn that's nuts
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 12:57pm PDT You left a supposedly dead possum on the floor inside your house for an hour?