16,065 chatty comments by "zehh"
- Posted Nov 20, 2018 9:51am PST 4/17/11, "Jesus Camp"
- Posted Nov 20, 2018 9:49am PST That's kind of shitty
- Posted Nov 18, 2018 8:09pm PST This. It would destroy your phone battery and be easily detectable.
- Posted Nov 18, 2018 6:23am PST Wtf. She was at 171mph
- Posted Nov 17, 2018 10:44am PST Weirdly enough this seems to be true. I don't dislike the guy but I'm often confused by the character he seems to play.
- Posted Nov 16, 2018 7:16pm PST Awesome stabilization.
- Posted Nov 13, 2018 7:02pm PST I'm sorry man
- Posted Nov 12, 2018 6:36am PST If you need a car for your groceries in Manhattan you're doing something very wrong
- Posted Nov 10, 2018 6:02am PST Google/Android/Project Fi is what saved me from voice mail. Now I just check the transcript on my phone and never listen to it ever.
- Posted Nov 09, 2018 7:59pm PST That's a scam targeting Chinese Americans. It's a robocall pretending to be the Chinese embassy or some such.
- Posted Nov 08, 2018 10:23am PST I love this concept. Hopefully they can make it actually work. Even if it's, ew, Samsung.
- Posted Nov 08, 2018 7:07am PST The inability to introspect, to correct itself, is USA's biggest issue. It had a good run, it gained momentum at key points in history, but its...
- Posted Nov 06, 2018 5:54pm PST Good. Despite what the tweet replies say, she didn't lose to someone she refused to give a marriage license. The gay man she refused service...
- Posted Nov 06, 2018 6:50am PST Castlevania: Symphony of the Night Blindfolded by romscout in 1:23:55 - GDQx2018 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHmbc5b7FDw What in the fuck....
- Posted Nov 06, 2018 4:26am PST So you're assuming everybody who voted is a militant And complaining about them being obnoxious and judgemental Is this a parody post?