13,887 chatty comments by "yAak"
- Posted Aug 30, 2005 7:41pm PDT http://www.shacknews.com/ja.zz?id=10540443 lol searched calibrate instead of calibration ;)
- Posted Aug 30, 2005 5:14pm PDT I'd go this route as well.
- Posted Aug 30, 2005 5:09pm PDT Seiken Densetsu 3 - The SNES sequel to Secret of Mana that the US never saw, and the only true sequel to SoM as far as im concerned. Everything...
- Posted Aug 30, 2005 4:58pm PDT I haven't looked too heavily into this, but I keep seeing specific mention of deals with Intel, as opposed to the general intent to support the x86...
- Posted Aug 30, 2005 12:52pm PDT Something mentioned in the article: http://valve.1up.com/do/feature?pager.offset=2&cId=3143194 "Doing the math, if each episode averages out to...
- Posted Aug 29, 2005 10:51pm PDT Source engine, yeah, seems to be. Looks like a fun total-conversion!
- Posted Aug 29, 2005 10:21pm PDT ooh, downloading... it doesnt seem say anywhere, but I assume theres some sort of demo period?
- Posted Aug 29, 2005 9:57pm PDT I want Oni 2 =[ That game was a lot of fun once you started getting some combat-moves.
- Posted Aug 29, 2005 5:24pm PDT Holy crap Douglas Adams was RIGHT. Those mice are going to kill us now =[ I bet they're pissssed!
- Posted Aug 29, 2005 5:19pm PDT Yeah, I dunno, its a pain, now I have to read more. =]
- Posted Aug 29, 2005 5:18pm PDT 1984
- Posted Aug 29, 2005 5:12pm PDT Hellgate: London Bioshock Hellgate: London (and Hellgate: London) I'm also looking forward to Bioshock. However, I don't want to overlook...
- Posted Aug 28, 2005 10:44pm PDT Zombiedinos... Kaiser is onto something.
- Posted Aug 28, 2005 10:42pm PDT thats awesome
- Posted Aug 26, 2005 11:51pm PDT Oh my crap, it WAS aliens! Seriously, wtf. Customers called them? Should I ask what for? Human brains and cow spleens?