22,645 chatty comments by "xsoulbrothax"
- Posted Oct 03, 2018 12:07pm PDT my home pc is failing pretty hard at trying to install it - errors out at 52% with a message about being unable to configure system components....
- Posted Oct 03, 2018 9:08am PDT LEGENDARY http://chattypics.com/files/shackbrowseUpload_tdhcu7jr6a.jpg this was technically 2009 though
- Posted Oct 03, 2018 8:48am PDT one of my friends sent over a pic of a bunch of us playing rock band in my room... that picture was ten years old. D: SO MANY GOOD MEMORIES
- Posted Oct 03, 2018 12:07am PDT it's a surprisingly good drifter, though utterly hopeless off road lol
- Posted Sep 30, 2018 6:36pm PDT this is kind of out of left field, but - Golf Story. haha
- Posted Sep 30, 2018 6:16pm PDT they're going to be put in charge of NHTSA
- Posted Sep 25, 2018 12:17pm PDT more more detail, brightness at 4-5 is solidly in 'i can't tell the screen is even illuminated until all lights are off' territory! it's pretty useful
- Posted Sep 25, 2018 12:16pm PDT can you enjoy reading w/ a kindle? i can read with the paperwhite when it's dark/lights out - mrs. xsoul (lolol) is the same way with sleeping...
- Posted Sep 25, 2018 11:24am PDT my wife's been gaming and participating on forums since the late 90s and is basically full of horror stories about how guys were once they realized...
- Posted Sep 24, 2018 6:14pm PDT I live 5 minutes from Google and gigabit sure as hell isn't available here. We get U-verse or Comcast lol
- Posted Sep 23, 2018 1:31pm PDT i bought this completely sight unseen off your recommendation, fyi. lol. though i do see 1k pages!
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 4:39pm PDT she wasn't my ex at the time of reading, if it helps haha
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 4:39pm PDT This is late as hell but the copy was my best friend's - we were attending the various author signings together! Our Pratchett collections were...
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 4:37pm PDT Ah, holy shit I had no idea - one of our friends that briefly met you two at a Halloween party was also working there at the time. After 10+ years...
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 3:17pm PDT wait, your husband worked there!? or a friend's husband.. but yeah, i also knew some people that worked there, and what i heard was awful.