22,632 chatty comments by "xsoulbrothax"
- Posted Oct 08, 2018 11:23pm PDT i'm just thinking 'i love this and want to include you in the love WHY DO YOU NOT WANT TO ENJOY D:'
- Posted Oct 08, 2018 10:45pm PDT and honestly the perfectly even surfaces thing is mostly down to your suspension anyway!
- Posted Oct 08, 2018 10:44pm PDT i've driven nothing but miatas for the last 14 years so far - NA, NB, 185, 195, 205 tires on 6.5, 7 and 8" rims. they're all fun :D
- Posted Oct 08, 2018 9:37pm PDT to be specific, they made it *fun* - not effective. especially with the NA, they deliberately sacrificed grip in the name of making you go 'wheee'
- Posted Oct 08, 2018 4:34pm PDT After years, the herbivores finally have something they can actually eat besides bears!
- Posted Oct 08, 2018 4:28pm PDT my mother was refused service driving through TX in the 80s! we used to roadtrip to the family in baton rouge every year
- Posted Oct 08, 2018 2:47pm PDT My wife essentially never feels the need to try a bite of my food, no matter what. Like "oh this is great, want to try some?" "No, I'm okay with...
- Posted Oct 08, 2018 2:45pm PDT I suggest getting a low effort digital mockup of what it could look like and having it printed on a t-shirt. Then wear that shirt constantly!
- Posted Oct 08, 2018 1:42pm PDT In general, the soft top itself costs more to replace than almost anything I could put inside the cabin haha
- Posted Oct 08, 2018 1:35pm PDT I love how terrible the stock photo art is on some of the cards, like "Pets." :D Also we got a kick out of hamming it up while playing the game...
- Posted Oct 07, 2018 4:37pm PDT forza anything is a microsoft game - it will only be on windows and some kind of xbox!
- Posted Oct 07, 2018 4:15pm PDT also it's pretty easy to deliberately get a lot of influence if you want to - the sand dune area and some dicking around (especially with a forza...
- Posted Oct 07, 2018 3:51pm PDT Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
- Posted Oct 07, 2018 3:47pm PDT the wheel weight + sidewall combo make a pretty large difference in how the car drives - many people with the stock 16" ones drop down to 15", let...
- Posted Oct 07, 2018 3:33pm PDT stock Miatas have around 90-120rwhp depending on the model (mazdaspeeds were more like 150), the stock engine and drivetrain is good up to around...