22,255 chatty comments by "wurt"
- Posted Nov 08, 2009 9:00am PST has anyone figured out a way to just have the phone ringer on and eveything else silenced? (notifications specifically)
- Posted Nov 07, 2009 9:41pm PST Yeah, that was a very early prototype apparently. They definitely have a few months of work to do.
- Posted Nov 07, 2009 9:31pm PST hmm hmm 6 hour drive...
- Posted Nov 07, 2009 9:18pm PST pop it open and reheat that puppy.
- Posted Nov 07, 2009 9:15pm PST Agreed on both counts. Love this show's music.
- Posted Nov 07, 2009 9:09pm PST Did you just let one go after nom nomming?
- Posted Nov 07, 2009 8:45pm PST http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm295/thebrewclub/BlueMoonFullMoon.jpg
- Posted Nov 07, 2009 8:38pm PST Yea, the VZW rep said i could only use the newevery2 discount in jan. The only thing that's a little weird in your case is that when i was on the...
- Posted Nov 07, 2009 8:34pm PST The Sony ericson X10 is most likely coming to T-mobile sometime next year.
- Posted Nov 07, 2009 8:31pm PST My new every 2 was due in January of next year as well, but i was still able to get the phone for 199$ and renew my 2yr contract. ;)
- Posted Nov 07, 2009 8:28pm PST LOL wow
- Posted Nov 07, 2009 8:24pm PST You can still get the promotional price with a 2yr contract (199$). you will just miss out on the 50$ discount (newevery2)
- Posted Nov 07, 2009 8:17pm PST yea its confusing i agree
- Posted Nov 07, 2009 8:12pm PST cheapest phone+data is 79$ which includes 450 min plus unlim data. no sms tho. with unlim texting it will cost 99$
- Posted Nov 07, 2009 7:55pm PST There's two things that i need but cannot have on this phone ATM: Juan) Can't Take a snapshot of my phone screen Dos) No easy way to upload a...