You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
56,645 chatty comments by "wtf242"
- Posted Feb 27, 2005 9:31am PST surprised that they are playing at stubbs. I figured NIN would go for a bigger venue. I guess they are not as popular as they once were.
- Posted Feb 26, 2005 3:33pm PST grey - extremly easy, won't get any experience most likely, can solo it. green - very easy, can solo it. yellow - around your level, won't be too...
- Posted Feb 26, 2005 3:22pm PST why even bother with it then? just find another green or yellow quest to do, and come back to that one later.
- Posted Feb 26, 2005 3:20pm PST that quest is very easy to solo if it's green to you.
- Posted Feb 26, 2005 3:20pm PST if you're soloing, wait until quests are barely yellow or green to solo them. I have yet to find a non-elite quest i could not solo when they are...
- Posted Feb 26, 2005 2:42pm PST and that's the only thing they are good at
- Posted Feb 26, 2005 2:34pm PST that's funny
- Posted Feb 26, 2005 2:19pm PST so let me get this straight.. you want to be able to tank well and do almost as much DPS as a warrior *and* be able to heal along with all the...
- Posted Feb 26, 2005 1:41pm PST British Sea Power - lately
- Posted Feb 26, 2005 1:30pm PST http://www.lemon64.com/index.php?mainurl=http%3A//www.lemon64.com/misc/main.php lemon64 skin
- Posted Feb 26, 2005 1:27pm PST if you want to tank, you should have been a warrior.
- Posted Feb 26, 2005 12:54pm PST what game console would you recommend for young kids? i'm talking 5 years old and such.. my boss is asking me, and I only have experience with xbox
- Posted Feb 25, 2005 8:39pm PST anyone have a link to those spoiler star wars pics that have been posted about 1000 times? all the links i click are dead already.
- Posted Feb 25, 2005 5:37pm PST i agree, especially on the 2nd one.
- Posted Feb 25, 2005 9:10am PST your interfaces are your public API. If you program to interfaces and not implementations than it's easy to refactor later, as well as making it...