You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
18,640 chatty comments by "woddemandred"
- Posted Sep 08, 2002 2:42pm PDT Because Steve is a man full of nutty goodness, is my guess. Of course, I'm not really able to enjoy it at the moment since DirectX 8 and the...
- Posted Nov 11, 2002 2:56am PST Dolly the inflatable sheep.
- Posted Dec 28, 2002 3:30pm PST I thought it looked suspiciously Swedish, even before checking where you actually came from.
- Posted Dec 30, 2002 10:07am PST I find the quality of the site during the holidays to be quite.. you know, nut.
- Posted Dec 30, 2002 10:26am PST At 30? I'm like ten years early with being set in my beliefs. QUAKEWORLD: BEST. GAME. EVER!
- Posted Dec 30, 2002 11:31am PST I haven't even surveyed teh garden :/
- Posted Dec 30, 2002 11:33am PST evil
- Posted Dec 30, 2002 5:46pm PST Best one: http://www.subside.co.uk/shirt.asp?req=1&id=djhss0203&tm=472&division=1 But of those you picked, go with Poland 3rd, it was cool.
- Posted Dec 30, 2002 5:50pm PST Sorry, didn't consider price. Go with Poland then :)
- Posted Dec 30, 2002 6:14pm PST You sir, are a disgrace to the Polish nation.
- Posted Dec 30, 2002 6:35pm PST And because of that, the communists will win!
- Posted Dec 30, 2002 6:43pm PST I thought that was how all cars were built? Since that makes it safer all around.
- Posted Jan 01, 2003 10:29am PST Turrets in the flagroom? Moat? Cackling Eastern European mad scientist nut?
- Posted Jan 01, 2003 10:42am PST Well, after checking the frontpage of the site and so on, I think it's satirizing the company in question and corporate culture.
- Posted Jan 01, 2003 2:01pm PST JPOP with female singers rule. With male singers though.. it gets weird. I must download Rinbu Revolution now. By some stunning coincidence, I...