1,673 chatty comments by "wattss"
- Posted Sep 16, 2018 7:23pm PDT Have an image with Mark Hamill and caption Duke Skywalker with Duke Blue for the light saber color.
- Posted Sep 16, 2018 8:28am PDT You probably didn't bend the derailleur but rather the hanger. They're super cheap and easy to replace with an allen wrench. The reason your...
- Posted Sep 04, 2018 6:57pm PDT uh, everyone is an animal...
- Posted Sep 01, 2018 2:36pm PDT I really don't understand this. I've never had and still have no issue with my 3 speed front derailleur on my bike from 2003. All I can imagine is...
- Posted Sep 01, 2018 2:32pm PDT Oh. Now it makes sense. Yay. How'd you screw up the threads?
- Posted Sep 01, 2018 2:30pm PDT "The threading inside the front shifter is stripped :/ might need a new shifter. " That makes no sense to me as a former bike mechanic.
- Posted Sep 01, 2018 6:16am PDT SM sent.
- Posted Aug 31, 2018 1:32pm PDT so what happens if a kid shows up to school and doesnt have all the items on a school supply list, but has the essentials like some paper and pencils?
- Posted Aug 28, 2018 6:14pm PDT Don't you mean O-L-D-E?
- Posted Aug 26, 2018 6:56pm PDT use a mesh colander.
- Posted Aug 26, 2018 6:55pm PDT oh, and rinse the rice until the water runs clear.
- Posted Aug 26, 2018 5:04pm PDT 2 cups water, 1 cup rice, + butter/oil optional. Bring to a boil. turn off heat, covered, let rest for 30 mins.
- Posted Aug 18, 2018 7:31am PDT Nitch is misspelled.
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 6:13pm PDT The way you solve any equation is by using inverses. When you solve something like 3x-5=0, you add 5 because it's the inverse of subtracting five....
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 6:33am PDT Well here's another truth bomb. It doesn't just keep getting better.