68,262 chatty comments by "walker270"
- Posted Nov 03, 2004 7:58pm PST What. The. Fuck.
- Posted Nov 03, 2004 7:43pm PST Forsaken?
- Posted Nov 03, 2004 7:40pm PST They take away your creature after the second level. Fuck spoilers - this man deserves to know the horror he's in for.
- Posted Nov 03, 2004 7:20pm PST I have 6 of class and 3 of research. Being a grad student rocks.
- Posted Nov 03, 2004 6:32pm PST Not me. I can't waste an entire day like that.
- Posted Nov 03, 2004 2:47pm PST O_o
- Posted Nov 02, 2004 11:42pm PST I don't usually watch FNC, but up until they called Ohio their coverage was pretty good. In fact, they were waiting until after the AP and CNN to...
- Posted Nov 02, 2004 11:38pm PST I've been saying it was too early to say anything in Ohio as soon as FNC called it. No one ever listens to me, though. :(
- Posted Nov 02, 2004 10:48pm PST When did _anyone_ claim anything different? It's blatantly obvious the show has a liberal slant and no one has ever denied it. The difference is...
- Posted Nov 02, 2004 10:32pm PST Except he's human? He's a democrat and will be bummed out when hearing that the candidate he wants to win is losing.
- Posted Nov 02, 2004 10:20pm PST Sweet. Thanks - I'm trying it out now.
- Posted Nov 02, 2004 9:55pm PST How would that change anything? As soon as you divide the country into Conservative/Liberals each group will just divide themselves into...
- Posted Nov 02, 2004 9:52pm PST Up until recently they were always the last network to call a state for either candidate. Now they've were the first to call NH and Ohio.
- Posted Nov 02, 2004 9:39pm PST Crap. Tabbed browsing is calling my name. I've been an IE guy for a while (it works and I know how to mostly secure it), but I really want...
- Posted Nov 02, 2004 5:23pm PST If it makes you feel any better, this ( http://www.shacknews.com/ja.zz?id=8849400 ) is what I had to go through to get it. That interview made...