68,316 chatty comments by "walker270"
- Posted Sep 28, 2018 10:29am PDT The House can do whatever it wants but it doesn't mean much if it needs 60 for a vote in the senate.
- Posted Sep 28, 2018 10:25am PDT Although, TBH, both Kavanaugh and a number of GOP senators can force it by threatening to withdrawal consideration or by refusing to vote to...
- Posted Sep 28, 2018 10:21am PDT News has been claiming WH all week, but I don't know if there's a congressional method to request it.
- Posted Sep 28, 2018 9:54am PDT Tweaking stuff for hair w/o realizing the boobs were painted the same way and QA not realizing it wasn't intentional.
- Posted Sep 28, 2018 9:26am PDT Franken had to go. If Democrats want to look like true champions of the cause then they can't flinch when the cause hits home.
- Posted Sep 28, 2018 8:18am PDT Because he doesn't want one. The FBI now has a lot more rocks to look under than they did during any of his previous investigations.
- Posted Sep 28, 2018 7:55am PDT Baldness has come around. Unless you're Jason Alexander.
- Posted Sep 28, 2018 7:17am PDT I have CNN, MSNBC, and Fox all blocked on my cable box. CNN is the worst of the bunch. Their goddamn red logo will nuke any display.
- Posted Sep 27, 2018 1:19pm PDT They have a high false positive rate but tricking it the other direction tends to require legit training with the device.
- Posted Sep 27, 2018 10:58am PDT "Shortly" was still a few weeks and only after Gillibrand headed up an insurrection that would have nuked Schumer in the process.
- Posted Sep 27, 2018 10:42am PDT The low-pop circlejerks are the only redeeming subs left but I have no fucking clue what you're talking about.
- Posted Sep 27, 2018 8:56am PDT Got them all but laughed at the dude trying and failing.
- Posted Sep 27, 2018 8:04am PDT sudo
- Posted Sep 26, 2018 10:37am PDT Not enough boiled eggplant for that.
- Posted Sep 25, 2018 9:36am PDT uhh.. what?