14,258 chatty comments by "vitek r"
- Posted Oct 16, 2018 1:31pm PDT As someone who dislikes the Witcher games, CP2077 actually looks appealing. Ive always wanted to enjoy the much vaunted storyline of Witcher 3 but...
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 6:27pm PDT Will the combat be in the world of Mankind or the Mushroom Kingdom? Human reality or SMB 3 physical laws?
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 5:30pm PDT That sounds dangerous
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 5:16pm PDT Is the jump to Xsync as big a pleasure bomb as the jump to high refresh rate is?
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 5:08pm PDT 6 seasons and a movie
- Posted Oct 14, 2018 9:33pm PDT Maybe he shoulda cut something interesting off for her
- Posted Oct 14, 2018 8:38pm PDT Is she the one who has the amputee fetish?
- Posted Oct 14, 2018 5:46pm PDT I'm pretty sure all fighter of that era had a wheel safety, where if the gear is down and bearing weight it hard locks all combat systems but an...
- Posted Oct 12, 2018 9:33am PDT My favorite ASS was BLACK. is the ASS thing ever not going to be funny? does Ubisoft know about it and name games specifically so it will be...
- Posted Oct 11, 2018 6:19pm PDT I can't really confirm or deny, but I know birds are more than meets the eyrie.
- Posted Oct 11, 2018 10:54am PDT Holy hell dude. These are great. Also for some reason the Spiderman makes me think of Ru Paul dressed up in cosplay.
- Posted Oct 11, 2018 10:41am PDT ITT people take a dunkey video very seriously
- Posted Oct 11, 2018 8:42am PDT Because it encourages game design that favors the money spender, either by making the regular content annoying or psychologically manipulative in...
- Posted Oct 10, 2018 11:05am PDT I think yes. The lightsaber combat was and still is an absolutely amazing accomplishment . It's never been matched, not even close, in any other...
- Posted Oct 10, 2018 11:01am PDT Maybe civ 3, but metroid 2 is a better game than 1 for sure.