You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
2,168 chatty comments by "vertdang"
- Posted Nov 16, 2006 3:34pm PST hahaha! That guy's my new hero.
- Posted Nov 13, 2006 11:39pm PST Maddox is my hero. http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=sony_bullshit /some language not suitable for all viewers.
- Posted Nov 11, 2006 5:50pm PST maybe they're referring to the 1hr downtime every night. The only thing I can think of. I recall one crash in the last month... lasted about 20...
- Posted Nov 11, 2006 1:23pm PST get out of jita.
- Posted Nov 11, 2006 7:23am PST downhill? they just expanded their server cluster, and had a record number of people online recently. how is that downhill?
- Posted Nov 09, 2006 8:31am PST Game On, apply directly to CNBC Game On, apply directly to CNBC Game On, apply directly to CNBC
- Posted Nov 07, 2006 12:12am PST Turn off the lights
- Posted Nov 02, 2006 8:19am PST I assume that the 360 players have some kind of aiming-assist. Not that it'll really matter vs a kb/mouse, but it might take away some of the...
- Posted Oct 21, 2006 10:05pm PDT Looks promising so far.
- Posted Oct 05, 2006 7:26pm PDT Crap! I'm at work right now... ah well, X-fire should be downloading this for me for when I get home.
- Posted Oct 04, 2006 10:06am PDT and so the clearcutting of talent by EA continues. Let this be a warning to other small (but talented) developers. EA will buy you out and then...
- Posted Sep 29, 2006 12:29pm PDT Vector Graphics FTW!
- Posted Sep 27, 2006 12:50pm PDT so, you can't play any iconic characters, I would imagine. how is this any different from CoH/CoV?
- Posted Sep 25, 2006 4:23pm PDT Call of Juarez is not bad, but I've got a pretty beefy pc, and even then the load times are pretty long. I do like the fact that you play from 2...
- Posted Sep 20, 2006 10:14pm PDT Nah, it's that chick that Harrison Ford is hooked up with.