You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
2,168 chatty comments by "vertdang"
- Posted Aug 04, 2018 7:16am PDT Did he drop another N-bomb to celebrate?
- Posted Jul 31, 2018 1:40am PDT I'm considering picking this up in August, when it hits PC. What's the ShackVerdict on it?
- Posted Jul 19, 2018 6:48pm PDT I just call them "Closeted Nazis"
- Posted Jul 18, 2018 7:13pm PDT It was always the case that you'd have to play the FPS while on stations and in SQ42. I don't know what this guy thought he was backing, but way...
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 1:41pm PDT I bought it on steam, and refunded it within an hour and a half. It wasn't even CLOSE to what was promised originally. Will I play it now?...
- Posted Jul 14, 2018 7:08am PDT Oh.... so much potential wasted. I read the book that came out right before the game did. It had a great universe it built for itself. But the...
- Posted Jul 10, 2018 10:09pm PDT That's cool. Classy move, Ubi Montreal.
- Posted Jun 27, 2018 5:27pm PDT Classic. I played the hell outta that game. It was hard, but so very worth it.
- Posted Jun 26, 2018 6:12pm PDT All the events have really made the game interesting again. the new creatures helped as well. It was hemorrhaging players since 2016, because...
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 7:14pm PDT Because only 6 fans of Ninja are over 18.
- Posted Jun 11, 2018 7:20am PDT nah. Might be close though.
- Posted Jun 06, 2018 11:49am PDT Bring it! MadCat ftw
- Posted Jun 06, 2018 9:48am PDT I was worried about this, till I heard that they were keeping the leadership team intact. Now this is GREAT news.
- Posted May 09, 2018 7:06pm PDT Anarchy Online was good-ish... for its time.
- Posted Apr 24, 2018 5:59pm PDT and it's GOOD.