231 chatty comments by "vHazardous"
- Posted Jul 08, 2011 2:26pm PDT KEELBRIGHT
- Posted Jul 01, 2011 9:38pm PDT If I can't use my strafe keys while running, fuck it. I wont buy this steaming pile.
- Posted Mar 24, 2011 9:39am PDT * FACE PALM *
- Posted Feb 28, 2011 5:05am PST This new shack layout is horrible. That is all.
- Posted Feb 22, 2011 7:04am PST Well we agree to disagree I suppose. But the analogy would only make any sense to those that share the same thoughts. There are two ways to do...
- Posted Feb 22, 2011 4:51am PST LOL This game "IS" for the crowd of 'mind-boggled' citizens. You got yer shit backwards yo.
- Posted Feb 22, 2011 4:51am PST Java is the most CPU intensive language out there if the coder is not careful or skilled enough. Sure, its cross platform - but that is part of...
- Posted Feb 21, 2011 4:26pm PST ^^^^ not this. Android has a bigger market share than POS JobsPhone.
- Posted Feb 21, 2011 6:19am PST Medal of Horrible.
- Posted Feb 21, 2011 6:14am PST Robert Kotick is the Steve Jobs of the gaming industry. He does not care about the product or its delivery - he only cares about the control and...
- Posted Feb 15, 2011 8:47pm PST Hence why it saved PC Gaming - maybe not entirely, but it definitely is a major support for the PC game industry. Aside from specific 'game' outlet...
- Posted Feb 11, 2011 6:54pm PST You forgot the '0' yo.
- Posted Feb 11, 2011 6:52pm PST Show me something impressive with ANY game out there. No really, please do. I'm curious to see how you back this.
- Posted Feb 10, 2011 4:44am PST Even if the next CoD title was complete and utter crap with 320x200 graphics, mono sound and only support for broken joysticks - people will still...
- Posted Feb 07, 2011 6:59pm PST Dude in the pictures looks like a half, clean-shaved Romero!