6,228 chatty comments by "utgaardsloke"
- Posted May 31, 2008 4:43pm PDT Why oh why can't I buy Mass Effect PC online from D2D just because I'm a european? Region locking on an online store, wtf??? Bioware: I want to...
- Posted May 30, 2008 9:33pm PDT Hey - that's my country they're invading! Get off my coast, you damed reds!!!
- Posted May 30, 2008 9:32pm PDT What? This music really sets the tone - it fits right in. Have you no taste?
- Posted May 30, 2008 9:27pm PDT The palestinians on the west bank loves their CS, you could try asking them?
- Posted May 29, 2008 10:47am PDT And this: Different genres rely more on graphics than others. Games like X-com and Master of Orion II plays great still. But fps's ages much...
- Posted May 29, 2008 10:41am PDT I dunno. I played lots of Wolfenstein 3D back in the days, but when I boot it up now I don't throw massive hours into the game like I did before....
- Posted May 29, 2008 9:49am PDT Well, you only need stuff like that to get extra man-cards anyway.
- Posted May 29, 2008 9:43am PDT You can even get a gatling-mod for the ruger. It's insane.
- Posted May 29, 2008 9:41am PDT Agreed.
- Posted May 29, 2008 9:39am PDT .22's are great to start you on the path of the gun, so I see nothing wrong there. Seems like a nice, accurate little rifle too.
- Posted May 29, 2008 9:24am PDT Fist-pumps are sadly underused in modern gaming imho.
- Posted May 29, 2008 9:24am PDT What kind of activities are you going to use it for? Target practice? Warfare? Home defense?. I've not got a .22 gun to my name, but I like the...
- Posted May 29, 2008 9:13am PDT I love the shack. It's so full of hate! ^_^
- Posted May 29, 2008 8:56am PDT It also helps that most shackers have a one-track mind.
- Posted May 29, 2008 8:48am PDT Maybe the name implies that the cannon fires laser beams in rapid succession?