6,223 chatty comments by "utgaardsloke"
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 11:48am PDT Dude. Crunch is a testament to bad planning and procedures. And you always end up with shit code that is a nightmare to maintain.
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 2:00am PDT Radiation is not that damaging to plant life. Nuclear Winther is.
- Posted Oct 12, 2018 5:57pm PDT Rian Johnson. For fucking up my fondness for Star Wars.
- Posted Oct 12, 2018 1:30am PDT Gonna be Great for immersion
- Posted Oct 11, 2018 5:41am PDT Looks really good. And massive star power
- Posted Oct 11, 2018 5:40am PDT Aw shit. I bet those astronauts puckered their asses. I guess this means more interest in SpaceX launches now huh?
- Posted Oct 09, 2018 7:15am PDT The Russians are very good at this. Very good. And they can reach everywhere if they want to. Something to keep in mind at all times.
- Posted Oct 09, 2018 7:13am PDT We can rebuild him!
- Posted Oct 09, 2018 1:35am PDT Cool, I love board games. I have just gotten Kingdom Death, but have no time to play
- Posted Oct 09, 2018 1:33am PDT At 60mhp, without seatbelts, a sudden stop equals a fall of 35 meters. Pretty hard to survive that.
- Posted Oct 07, 2018 6:03am PDT I dunno man. I like my war games gritty and not looking like a circus. But the attrition thing seemed cool
- Posted Oct 07, 2018 6:01am PDT Yeah I liked the old school vehicle spawning too. Maybe they think having to “earn” the vehicles will make them more evenly distributed. But I...
- Posted Oct 07, 2018 5:26am PDT What was wrong with the vehicle system?
- Posted Oct 07, 2018 1:44am PDT After getting back into Battlefield 1, I’m starting to get hyped for Battlefield V to my surprise. I’d love to drive a tiger tank and blast...
- Posted Oct 07, 2018 1:42am PDT This so much. An 8-bit game designed today would be wayy better in many ways. It seemed games back then HAD to be hard, because they would be...