16,739 chatty comments by "ultramega"
- Posted May 17, 2013 10:41am PDT it looked like a pager. It was a metering device. I have no idea how it worked but I wore it for a while and it had a base that I had to plug it...
- Posted May 18, 2013 3:44pm PDT mods never sign my nukes. They must be scared.
- Posted May 22, 2013 9:33am PDT It's early but the one looks to be a must buy. I'm pretty sure I will be more excited after E3 when more games are previewed.
- Posted May 22, 2013 9:41am PDT If she is past the age of consent, who cares?
- Posted May 22, 2013 9:43am PDT Can't be as bad as a Michael Bay movie.
- Posted May 23, 2013 6:59am PDT I'd love that job. Hell, I would do it for free.
- Posted May 23, 2013 7:53am PDT What are the women like out there?
- Posted May 23, 2013 9:55am PDT I wouldn't. I was thinking about it during one of my stints of unemployment. Get this- the recruiter couldn't guarantee I'd get to fly my own...
- Posted May 23, 2013 10:12am PDT I was using it as a game mic but people told me it was whistling so I had to shut it off. It's been pretty much a waste but it was bundled with my...
- Posted May 23, 2013 10:44am PDT I thought it was good. I already know XB1 will own multiplatform/multiplayer games. It also has the superior controller. People who say they are...
- Posted May 23, 2013 12:41pm PDT If there is unrest, the government will seize all the registered guns. Never forget that.
- Posted May 25, 2013 12:30pm PDT yes, but it has to be pretty cold.
- Posted May 25, 2013 12:36pm PDT i dont care how it looks as long as they made it super reliable. the 360 had a red ring. What will the XBone have when it breaks?
- Posted May 28, 2013 11:49am PDT MS pissed me off cause they didn't put media center into win 8. I now have to pay an extra $10 just to play videos on my Xbox.
- Posted May 28, 2013 11:53am PDT Oh- And this outrage will be moot when Sony does the same thing.