You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
49,234 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 9:27am PDT Yep and you get more money from recycling high level items anyway.
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 9:17am PDT If you feel fatigued by that level, yes absolutely.
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 9:06am PDT As you get further in the game, the mechanic is basically to blow through the early levels. The timed doors give you nearly the same cells / money...
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 9:04am PDT I assure you the change was entirely client side, and had nothing to do with those servers. If there was any change to those servers it was purely...
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 8:56am PDT You decided that.
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 8:54am PDT Nslookup queries the local dns cache, it doesn't talk to any dns authorities. electroly is right here
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 2:17pm PDT Yea you have to try to put the car into a drift it doesn't just accidentally do it
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 12:41pm PDT That 50 bucks should cover the cost of laying down sick drift tire marks on his school route every day.
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 12:36pm PDT Live footage of .frames son test driving a brz https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU4LMTOboN8
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 12:34pm PDT My friends son understeered their awd suburu into a lamp post. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 12:33pm PDT Oh right. Ok frame if you aren't going to be a father and son racing team get your kid a beige morris marina No fun hobbies allowed. Pro...
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 12:29pm PDT Btw the track mode is mostly just stop watches and gizmos, it doesn't suddenly up the power or do anything that affects performance that much.
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 12:28pm PDT Or good idea if your 16 year old wants to go to the track and be a responsible sports car owner.
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 12:27pm PDT Yea I corrected it in a post above yours. That's a worse balance for drifting and why they had to help you with computers. In what way is the...
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 12:25pm PDT When compared to a bunch of front wheel drive competitors sure. They aren't any easier to drift (without the special track mode that regulates the...