You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
30,465 chatty comments by "timmie"
- Posted Dec 08, 2000 12:51pm PST I suspect that Mr. Nukem will be in the top 20 poster of the day by the time Evening Reading comes up...
- Posted Dec 08, 2000 2:23am PST Hehheh, this random comment is oh so appropriate, in an ironic sort of way :) 328 users online - Random comment: jokemon: #31, this is...
- Posted Dec 08, 2000 2:20am PST Hey yeah, is pr0n linking still acceptable? We all gotsta get our fix of pr0n!
- Posted Dec 08, 2000 2:16am PST oh good goly gosh, that'll be hilarious! I'm so there! Or are the Quake3 GONE GOLD! comments classified in the same category as Werd, etc?
- Posted Dec 08, 2000 2:14am PST I stopped using the message boards in favour of the comments sections because the comments seem to have a better format/UI/posting system.
- Posted Dec 08, 2000 1:54am PST the picture will not be missed, but the reactions will be :)
- Posted Dec 08, 2000 1:29am PST heh, you won't see this on Blues, either: http://www.shugashack.com/onearticle.x/8153/
- Posted Dec 08, 2000 1:25am PST from what I understand, it's only going to be moderated in real news posts. We can still be chatty bitches in Werd, First Post, and Evening Reading.
- Posted Dec 08, 2000 1:23am PST so, is that link thing a good idea? I think it'd be pretty simple to do.
- Posted Dec 08, 2000 1:20am PST The spelling is "deterrent", in case you were wondering. I still find FIREFIST amusing.
- Posted Dec 08, 2000 1:01am PST Here's an idea, maybe have a link to submit offensive posts to. If any post gets submitted enough times (say 25 or so), then it gets automatically...
- Posted Dec 08, 2000 12:51am PST that's already in place, I do believe. People just start posting as anon, though.
- Posted Dec 08, 2000 12:50am PST I think that would be a little too limiting. When you start a conversation (intelligent or otherwise), you don't know how long it will carry on,...
- Posted Dec 08, 2000 12:17am PST that == good suggestion.
- Posted Dec 08, 2000 12:16am PST Just a little bit of lighthearted humor here... Steve, you should have done the rules in that old guys voice from the Simpsons (when they were...