30,664 chatty comments by "timmie"
- Posted Oct 16, 2018 11:53am PDT Google Maps traffic data comes from Waze.
- Posted Oct 16, 2018 11:52am PDT I would just not answer the phone or respond to emails. Problem solved. You're on vacation, it means you aren't working. They should find someone...
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 3:38pm PDT Whoa, can you imagine being chased by this thing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LikxFZZO2sk
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 1:22pm PDT That's not an open office. Just saying.
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 1:17pm PDT Yes, I'm sure that writers are able to finish up the game in isolation and have no other dependencies.
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 10:45am PDT Salaried, not hourly workers. It's kind of offset with super easy days during preproduction, though.
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 10:44am PDT Also, bug fixing is no less difficult than production development. You are working in complex systems attempting to fix things in such a way as to...
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 10:33am PDT The only thing it's good for is burning out your employees and causing your senior talent to fuck off once the thing is out the door.
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 10:32am PDT In all honesty, I haven't heard anything good about working at Rockstar. They kind of have a terrible reputation around here. And seriously, why...
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 9:41am PDT People generally equate the two.
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 2:18am PDT Now I want this in all of the games that he does videos for. Holy shit that was hilarious.
- Posted Oct 14, 2018 8:46pm PDT I think my wife has been happy with ditching the iPhone for the Pixel 2. We certainly don't miss Apple in our household.
- Posted Oct 14, 2018 7:40pm PDT My cat also loved only two things. And those two things were being super cuddly and being a raging asshole.
- Posted Oct 13, 2018 10:03pm PDT Yeah, no call on that, too. Should have been roughing and would have been called if the kid was on pretty much any other team. He was totally out...
- Posted Oct 13, 2018 2:54pm PDT It's impossible to ruin American cheese because it can't get any worse. Shit's nasty, yo.