You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
36 chatty comments by "thebirdistheword"
- Posted Sep 11, 2010 2:53am PDT I'm guessing it's the short-sighted game developer who under-estimates their audience and doesn't understand the property they're working with. Not...
- Posted Jun 12, 2010 9:03am PDT Haha, I'd love to come down from my ivory tower and mingle with the common folk, but I can't justify the expense at the moment and need to keep a...
- Posted Jun 12, 2010 8:47am PDT Did you try patching it? I remember mine was buggy as hell before installing the first or second patch, afterwards it ran fine.
- Posted Jun 10, 2010 4:54am PDT Yeah, Paul Robertson is the art director on this; so it's already way better than any movie tie-in game I can think of.
- Posted Jun 09, 2010 11:27pm PDT Now this is the adaptation Scott Pilgrim has been crying out for, not a live action movie, keen as I am to see it.
- Posted May 27, 2010 11:14pm PDT It's the games industry, not the common bloody sense industry. These other companies are much more likely to say "Sci-Fi themed RTSes are hot right...
- Posted May 27, 2010 10:58pm PDT You'd think there'd be a way with services like steam and battle.net to allow for LAN play by including out-of-the-box multiplayer only...
- Posted May 26, 2010 10:35pm PDT How do I do that? I've got spare copies of those games going to waste, and probably will again when Valve releases the ultra mega spend spend spend...
- Posted May 26, 2010 4:08am PDT That's next year's thing dude, this year is all about Portal 2.
- Posted Mar 14, 2010 12:50am PST Ha, that's awesome!
- Posted Mar 13, 2010 5:24pm PST Wasn't that the code for extra lives in Battletoads? I'd be amazed if that's the case and I actually have that kind of a memory.
- Posted Mar 13, 2010 3:44am PST Grew more annoyed with each episode of the first season, anyone know if the second was any better?
- Posted Mar 11, 2010 2:14pm PST There's more screens and some concept art on the official website if anyone's interested: http://www.lucasarts.com/games/monkeyisland2/
- Posted Jan 30, 2010 5:14am PST You'll get over it.
- Posted Jan 05, 2010 3:42pm PST You have an amazing grasp on economics.