755 chatty comments by "stevenRsiegel"
- Posted Aug 27, 2018 12:15pm PDT Pence could resign and Trump would just appoint a new VP, and then when he is removed, that new VP would be president. The Nixon playbook. You...
- Posted Aug 27, 2018 12:11pm PDT You need 67 senators to finish the impeachment process of the President. Democrats won't have 67 senators after the midterms.
- Posted Aug 21, 2018 2:07pm PDT High crimes refer to marijuana-related crimes only as well.
- Posted Aug 16, 2018 9:37am PDT Does anyone have a list of MUST HAVE mods for Skyrim VR? paging Milleh
- Posted Aug 16, 2018 8:07am PDT yes now, but this also happened in last apartment, a one-story.
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 8:10pm PDT yeah, this problem plagues both the 2.4 and the 5 for multiple networks i've tried.
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 8:09pm PDT i disconnected and reconnected the main antenna wire connecting to the IO port to see if that helped. the bare wire test seems dangerous.
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 8:07pm PDT yeah, this would be a good idea just to make sure it isn't the drivers in some sort of way, even though i have tried updating and know they are up...
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 8:06pm PDT https://zippy.gfycat.com/LightPaltryArmyworm.webm
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 7:54pm PDT yeah there's a microcenter nearby. tomorrow will be buying a dongle. that'll be the last test to see if it really is a motherboard issue.
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 7:54pm PDT ASROCK H110M-ITX/ac Yeah I just gotta find a USB stick.
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 7:36pm PDT Nooooo that's the one answer I did not want to hear
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 7:35pm PDT Integrated into the motherboard. I have an m-itx case so it's all real small.
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 7:22pm PDT right now i have full bars! BUT no internet, secured.
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 7:22pm PDT 5 total networks. our 2.4, our 5, and then 3 random ones. other computers and phones on this network are connecting just fine.