496 chatty comments by "st4rdog"
- Posted Apr 07, 2014 2:34pm PDT If only they had copied Dishonored. I'm a huge fan of Thief and Dishonored, but this was a really poor game.
- Posted Apr 02, 2014 2:16pm PDT Fred, you are taking the mickey. There is 0 chance this is even close to 360/PS3. It is a mobile device. Just because a tablet has 2GB+ RAM it...
- Posted Apr 02, 2014 2:14pm PDT The controller is almost half the price of the device. This thing isn't even as powerful as my phone!
- Posted Mar 11, 2014 11:09am PDT It's not about how many can be played at one time, it's about the stutter that will happen when something is loaded into memory for the first time.
- Posted Mar 11, 2014 11:05am PDT No, it just means some people with crappy computers will get a stutter when certain audio plays for the first time.
- Posted Jan 28, 2014 1:39pm PST I have no idea. This whole game seemed like a scam from the get go. There were a lot of red flags, like I remember them sending expensive packages...
- Posted Jan 22, 2014 11:26am PST Barbra Streisand effect. Let me go play this Legend of Crouching Dragon now.
- Posted Jan 22, 2014 9:51am PST Is it 1st-person?
- Posted Jan 20, 2014 1:43pm PST Everyone uses gamershell.com anyway!
- Posted Dec 04, 2013 12:45pm PST Not really. Indie has other connotations these days. They're independent, not indie. Same with Valve.
- Posted Nov 26, 2013 10:41am PST Dev's have to go there. Steam is a closed platform, and nobody wants to spend any decent money on a mobile game. Do they spend thousands of...
- Posted Nov 22, 2013 4:47pm PST And CryEngine runs on mobile does it?
- Posted Nov 12, 2013 6:38pm PST Good idea to get the kids explaining it to the adults, but bad execution. They need to make it clear that it's a new console.
- Posted Oct 09, 2013 8:20am PDT Actually, the incentive is to make the game fun. Killing your way through would be boring.
- Posted Sep 25, 2013 11:17am PDT I'm an old school Thief player. I don't do DLC.