You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
34,145 chatty comments by "spazzium"
- Posted Oct 19, 2006 3:09pm PDT I don't want their 5.1, I'm happy with stereo sound on a computer, I don't have a good place to do surround either. I rode on a plane with one of...
- Posted Oct 19, 2006 3:02pm PDT Ordered 2, will go in my new machine. HAWESOME
- Posted Oct 19, 2006 2:55pm PDT Hahaha... it's true.
- Posted Oct 19, 2006 2:53pm PDT Klipsch, the original and still the best PC speaker manufacturer. /shill Seriously I've had this Promedia set for a long time.
- Posted Oct 19, 2006 2:51pm PDT What what what??? If it requires Vista, I'm out.
- Posted Oct 17, 2006 11:30pm PDT There's lots of stuff other than iTunes to put music on there. It all requires software though because you have to have something to create the dB...
- Posted Oct 17, 2006 8:25pm PDT Now you have to post it! (minus incriminating names :)
- Posted Oct 17, 2006 12:57am PDT Ok, the goose is not cooked. http://www.shacknews.com/ja.zz?id=13056538 It's time for bed, or for the PRL to kick in and shut me up.
- Posted Oct 17, 2006 12:55am PDT http://www.shacknews.com/ja.zz?comments=44285 This goose is cooked.
- Posted Oct 17, 2006 12:52am PDT Ummm... not that I have copyright to. After you setup EAC, flac is really easy to get going. Compare songs that have some great dynamic range and...
- Posted Oct 17, 2006 12:50am PDT That's true, but keep in mind there are 8 gb nanos now. And if you insist on using lossless space will always need to be kept in mind.
- Posted Oct 17, 2006 12:47am PDT I can't disagree with Senn's, this is the highest detail phone I currently own:...
- Posted Oct 17, 2006 12:46am PDT Oh no doubt, cymbol crashes just kill some MP3s.
- Posted Oct 17, 2006 12:45am PDT That's pretty hot, but does this method require you to tag everything yourself?
- Posted Oct 17, 2006 12:41am PDT I have a 70 dollar pair of headphones that make lossy encodes and CD/Flac sound vastly different.