You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
34,164 chatty comments by "spazzium"
- Posted Oct 21, 2006 12:25pm PDT That's kind of freaky.
- Posted Oct 21, 2006 12:12pm PDT Wow, with the updated resolutions this actually looks pretty good now.
- Posted Oct 21, 2006 12:05pm PDT You see the Opera-esque nature of this show leads me to believe that this could turn out to be true.
- Posted Oct 21, 2006 12:04pm PDT It really depends on who you run into. I've been more knowledeable about current hardware than all the ones I've talked to, but I've hit a few...
- Posted Oct 21, 2006 12:01pm PDT Yeah but the miracle I'm hoping for is an incredibly performaing 24" widescreen from Viewsonic :)
- Posted Oct 21, 2006 11:20am PDT Yeah I'm in the same position, I'm hoping viewsonic will pull out a miracle soon.
- Posted Oct 21, 2006 11:19am PDT It better not be fat much longer... looks SOOOO retarded.
- Posted Oct 21, 2006 11:08am PDT Another Q17 owner! I'll be upgrading mine fairly soon, but I've enjoyed this one.
- Posted Oct 21, 2006 10:45am PDT I thought she looked fairly attractive on a few Trek episodes she was in. Specifically watch Conundrum, or her debut Ensign Ro
- Posted Oct 21, 2006 10:43am PDT You better not call yourself a trek fan, it should have been OBVIOUS :)
- Posted Oct 21, 2006 10:40am PDT Best pocket cam is Canon Powershot SD-30
- Posted Oct 21, 2006 12:03am PDT That was excellent.
- Posted Oct 20, 2006 11:36pm PDT Yes, I enjoy brooding in the hate of her character... but she'll be back only because we didn't actually see her die.
- Posted Oct 20, 2006 11:29pm PDT Wow are you lost... Your CPU will be at 100 % if your run pretty much any well crafted 3d accelerated game made in the last calendar decade. It's...
- Posted Oct 20, 2006 11:25pm PDT This is true. But I never liked her character, or what she did to Tigh, even if it did bring character development.