You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
35,774 chatty comments by "soggybagel"
- Posted Oct 03, 2006 2:19pm PDT Actually it appers Set 4 with "Last Child" might actually be Sweet Child o Mine.
- Posted Oct 03, 2006 2:17pm PDT Yes, I second this question!?
- Posted Oct 03, 2006 1:14am PDT Needs more MONEY SHOT.
- Posted Oct 03, 2006 1:05am PDT Haha last time I got mystery shopped I got a 50...Uh ohes. Except it was bullshit. Also the store I work at is closing and becoming a Caribou...
- Posted Oct 03, 2006 12:55am PDT Speaking of Lucky Number Slevin, I hate Shawn Edwards. This dumbass reviews movies all the time and praises the crappiest of the crap. I work at...
- Posted Oct 02, 2006 11:55pm PDT That sucks balls.
- Posted Oct 02, 2006 3:22pm PDT We have. That is just how it is on the books. Evidently around 2009 this law is going to be repealed/killed or something.
- Posted Oct 02, 2006 3:15pm PDT So it turns out my question regarding sales of property is really screwing my grandma over. She is currently in assisted living and she has moved...
- Posted Oct 02, 2006 8:23am PDT Are you sure you aren't lowering the bar too much. Sure they are CNN money readers, but they don't have celebral palsy do they?
- Posted Oct 01, 2006 11:30pm PDT What is sad about that?
- Posted Oct 01, 2006 11:28pm PDT Yeah but its enough like milk to make me happy.
- Posted Oct 01, 2006 11:25pm PDT So all the closing stuff only adds up to 9 percent eh? I think though if the house I'm thinking of is selling there is certainly some sort of...
- Posted Oct 01, 2006 11:23pm PDT Yeah PWNED...oh wait. I'm fucking lactose intolerant to a degree and the best way for me to enjoy Chocolate milk is through soy milk so piss off!
- Posted Oct 01, 2006 11:20pm PDT So how much just a ballpark estimate would you lose on taxes in the state of california? I mean are we talking 15 to 20 percent?
- Posted Oct 01, 2006 11:15pm PDT If someone was to sell a house, how much does the person whos house it is actually get money wise? Lets say I'm selling a house for 1.37 million...