You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
38,896 chatty comments by "skinlab133"
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 8:19pm PDT Fair enough. I wonder how museums get their exhibits. Do you think there's like a bidding process or something? That would make sense as to why...
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 8:18pm PDT Carbon monoxide. From everything I've read it seems painless and effective. Dunno why we don't just stick a hose on the end of a 57 Chevy and pump...
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 7:59pm PDT Not really, I mean, not to throw shade, but what good is it doing out in some field in the middle of no where?!?
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 4:08pm PDT He surprised me by even being into the more mundane exhibits, like a diorama of a 17th century Japanese home, or whatever.
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 2:56pm PDT Yarr http://chattypics.com/files/shackbrowseUpload_i623xxmptu.jpg
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 11:40am PDT So awesome! http://chattypics.com/files/shackbrowseUpload_ef7u55tmc9.jpg 6 year old is having the time of his life.
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 6:34am PDT The man still shits like a leprechaun to this day.
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 5:47am PDT It means no
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 8:12pm PDT No, you're thinking of Liam Gallagher, lead singer of The Wallflowers.
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 7:36pm PDT We've been going to the same person for my son for years now and never had an incident. She went on vacation last week and the new person we took...
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 5:45pm PDT As a life long fatty, trust me, you are the fortunate son.
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 5:06pm PDT Orbi. I haven't messed with my wifi in months since I got it. Total coverage all over my house.
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 7:49pm PDT This is hard to believe.
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 7:41pm PDT can you dig it, sucka?
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 7:40pm PDT This shit is worse than musical genre arguments.