23,289 chatty comments by "silent prophet"
- Posted Sep 18, 2018 11:57am PDT You mean they'd love it in some conservative's liberal dystopia fanfic. Here's something that's gonna really blow your mind: individualism and...
- Posted Sep 14, 2018 2:17pm PDT It should. This behavior is responsible for most of the shit in our society.
- Posted Sep 12, 2018 7:35pm PDT This is a House of Cards plot line. Only more foolish.
- Posted Sep 12, 2018 7:34pm PDT Fuck yeah, I am.
- Posted Sep 12, 2018 7:08pm PDT They only need 51 for a quorum. You would need all the democrats and at least one republican to not show up to block the voting process.
- Posted Sep 12, 2018 2:49pm PDT Tell me this isn't the best that conservative media has to offer.
- Posted Sep 12, 2018 2:41pm PDT Yes, US Senator, share with us your expertise on bribes. We are all ears.
- Posted Sep 10, 2018 7:39am PDT That's because libs apparently understand basic concepts like math and grammar. Bunch of ivory tower elitists.
- Posted Sep 07, 2018 11:21am PDT I think you should play Arkham Asylum. It is still tightest experience, best story, and was the one good enough to spawn the franchise. If you...
- Posted Sep 07, 2018 11:17am PDT Just don't breathe any of the fumes.
- Posted Sep 07, 2018 11:17am PDT Uh, take a half-step backwards?
- Posted Sep 07, 2018 11:12am PDT He's bailed on plenty of things as soon as they get rough. I think people underestimate how much of a chickenshit he really is.
- Posted Sep 07, 2018 11:10am PDT It reads much better if you pound a NOS energy drink before you start.
- Posted Sep 07, 2018 11:09am PDT They see his tweets as jokes. Yes, wall-to-wall 2 AM rants about his enemies surrounding him on all sides are hilarious!
- Posted Sep 07, 2018 9:31am PDT I think his support has been steadily shrinking since Helsinki. I think the Republican party is going to have a bad night in November. It may not...