10,728 chatty comments by "shaft"
- Posted Oct 19, 2018 5:08am PDT Recuva, easeus, getdataback
- Posted Oct 19, 2018 4:57am PDT I like mine. They updated the software lately where you can't use 3rd party EQ, but other than that, it's pretty good.
- Posted Oct 18, 2018 5:50am PDT Pluto will always be real. I correct all my kids books that say otherwise.
- Posted Oct 18, 2018 5:49am PDT If she didn't find you again, it wasn't that important
- Posted Oct 17, 2018 5:33pm PDT Same for mustang. I don't even look in the mirror anymore. Backup cams are way superior
- Posted Oct 17, 2018 5:26pm PDT Milleh, the voice of happiness.
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 8:02pm PDT Like a boss.
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 11:14am PDT They want you to have plenty of overhead so when you bring your ass cheap Deer Creek OEM PSU, it still works.
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 5:22am PDT No, 600 is totally fine
- Posted Oct 14, 2018 8:19pm PDT If he was maintaining the plane, why was it armed?
- Posted Oct 14, 2018 5:56pm PDT You forgot load cdrom.sys! Unless you were counting on floppy #22 of 27 being good.
- Posted Oct 14, 2018 4:57pm PDT My buddy has tsa precheck. The last time we flew I got to ride that way with him and it was totally worth it. I'm going to get it as soon as I can.
- Posted Oct 14, 2018 4:54pm PDT Def do the refresh. So much easier.
- Posted Oct 13, 2018 9:17pm PDT For Nvidia drivers, use DDU in safe mode, then reinstall.
- Posted Oct 13, 2018 9:15pm PDT Are you talking more PT than just nerve gliding?