You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
668 chatty comments by "sethmarc"
- Posted Jun 21, 2006 4:44pm PDT I only really liked it for the hist sap stuff right near the end.
- Posted Jun 20, 2006 11:40pm PDT If spambayes(or similar) is installed, check to see if she has accidentally moved her "junk suspects" folder somewhere.
- Posted Jun 20, 2006 10:40pm PDT This one? http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=380042
- Posted Jun 20, 2006 10:38pm PDT it's only 75 because of some buffing spell/item. To cast master(?) level conjuration spells you need to get your base conjuration up to 75.
- Posted Jun 15, 2006 9:09pm PDT Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt
- Posted Apr 26, 2006 8:28am PDT I'm a filipino australian. I'd love to identify myself as an australian only without having to qualify it with my ethnic background. It's sad -...
- Posted Apr 24, 2006 1:50am PDT Yes, the thieves guild chain thing works, that item makes most of the dark brotherhood quests really easy.
- Posted Mar 29, 2006 2:12pm PST Check out the last pages in the Mage guild charter book (should be on a table somewhere in any mage hall)
- Posted Mar 28, 2006 5:56am PST Baurus died and I returned his sword to Jauffrey. When he said they will hang his sword in the Great Hall. I realised I was standing in the hall...
- Posted Mar 28, 2006 5:51am PST Actually it did remind me a bit of Ultima IX. Especially the way you can sit down on any chair :) oh and the whole gates of oblivion being like the...
- Posted Mar 28, 2006 5:48am PST I know, it did the same for me. remember to use iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=4 To increase unique grass instances to add variety.
- Posted Mar 27, 2006 6:14pm PST iMinGrassSize=130 (default 80) fGrassEndDistance=8000.0000 (default whatever you set in game) fGrassStartFadeDistance=7000.0000 (default...
- Posted Mar 25, 2006 1:31pm PST ^ fighter's guild in morrowind
- Posted Mar 25, 2006 1:31pm PST Yeah, and the lady even looks like the first mission for the fighters guild, which involved just killing rats in her attic :)
- Posted Mar 25, 2006 12:55pm PST You have to follow her. when she goes around the rat lady's house, get pretty close to her and it should activate the animation when she goes...