6,855 chatty comments by "sergeon"
- Posted Feb 28, 2003 8:06am PST Announced a year and a half ago with no word so far -> probably nothing is the near future
- Posted Feb 28, 2003 7:58am PST Tabula Rasa
- Posted Feb 28, 2003 7:56am PST Another thing...how did Nic Cage and John Travolta change heights after their exchange in Face-Off, anyways?
- Posted Feb 28, 2003 7:48am PST depends if these are the same 12 y/o who play CS
- Posted Feb 22, 2003 4:39am PST 2001: A Space Odyssey - One of the those movies where everyone who watches it has a different interpretation of man, his ascension, his history and...
- Posted Feb 21, 2003 6:40pm PST Steel Battalion
- Posted Feb 21, 2003 6:38pm PST That depends on what the definition of "is" is.
- Posted Feb 20, 2003 5:27pm PST Okay, reading this made me salivate... http://www.orionsector.com/pages/etc/walkthrough.shtml
- Posted Feb 19, 2003 10:48pm PST Ugh, American Revolt was 100% times harder than the original syndicate. Its like every mission in AR was as hard as the Atlantic Accelerator in the...
- Posted Feb 19, 2003 10:08pm PST Fave thing to do in Syndicate Wars: At the end of each mission there usually is a shitload of weapons from your dead enemies. I used to persuade...
- Posted Feb 16, 2003 4:06pm PST RtR: Ramming the Rectum?
- Posted Feb 16, 2003 3:53pm PST California roll is probably the most un-sushi of sushi
- Posted Feb 16, 2003 3:52pm PST What is chapters 1-22 in the "Complete Adventures of Indiana Jones"?
- Posted Feb 16, 2003 3:51pm PST Cars that don't use gasoline/oil??? Blasphemy! Don't Mess with Texas!
- Posted Feb 16, 2003 3:43pm PST er.. well over the net?