6,855 chatty comments by "sergeon"
- Posted Mar 17, 2003 6:38pm PST In a sense you could say the US is enforcing international law by forcing Saddam to comply with UN resolutions. As for India/Kashmir, I'm sure...
- Posted Mar 17, 2003 6:25pm PST Naw, they'd rather lay low and sell nukes I bet
- Posted Mar 17, 2003 6:11pm PST Slaughter/Suffering/Starvation of thousands of people
- Posted Mar 17, 2003 5:54pm PST Depends if its invading Americans or something random like Israel
- Posted Mar 17, 2003 5:53pm PST Them's Amurican portions, son.
- Posted Mar 17, 2003 5:47pm PST Hmmm, Ninja Bush....photoshop anyone?
- Posted Mar 17, 2003 5:45pm PST The US needs ninja assassins.
- Posted Mar 17, 2003 5:39pm PST A lack of control, perhaps?
- Posted Mar 17, 2003 5:38pm PST Do we want to keep someone like that in power? No. Can we possibly predict the side effects of this war, especially without international...
- Posted Mar 17, 2003 4:40pm PST Ethical Question: So I picked up some KFC for the family today, and paid for 8 pieces of fried chicken. As the server was putting it together, I...
- Posted Mar 17, 2003 4:33pm PST Refried bean goo looks like shit, tastes great.
- Posted Mar 17, 2003 4:32pm PST US Surprise attack! this wednesday
- Posted Mar 17, 2003 2:56pm PST I don't recommend going out with the steak-suit on.
- Posted Mar 17, 2003 2:47pm PST In answer to your question (duh) - combined Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- Posted Mar 17, 2003 2:46pm PST Match Day is on Thursday - this e-mail just tells me I don't have to scramble for a program the next 2 days. Still waiting with bated breath, tho