8,358 chatty comments by "senor135"
- Posted Feb 11, 2013 8:39am PST oh yea... i think i forgot about that ending ova, i'll have to go rewatch that.
- Posted Feb 11, 2013 8:36am PST ah, i think i didnt properly explain my tastes / what i was looking for in the OP. i love a good comedy (golden boy) and love a good, serious,...
- Posted Feb 11, 2013 7:12am PST basically what im feeling as well, thank you to the OP
- Posted Feb 10, 2013 10:51pm PST golden boy is incredible, yes!! i forgot to list that as one i've seen.
- Posted Feb 10, 2013 10:51pm PST im thinking of just the 4 kenshin OVA chapters, not the series.
- Posted Feb 10, 2013 9:08pm PST i see, i'll give that a look. i get skeptical about anime series dramas, cause for me it often tends to sound the same from show to show
- Posted Feb 10, 2013 9:06pm PST yea i saw all of trigun a while back. i liked it overall except for some of the goofy-ness, it throws the tone of the show all over the damn...
- Posted Feb 10, 2013 9:01pm PST yea i should get into this i think
- Posted Feb 10, 2013 9:01pm PST i should watch more ghost in the shell though, never really got to that. and ill check out steins;gate (that right?)
- Posted Feb 10, 2013 9:00pm PST oh i should probably refine my definitions then, haha. from what i've seen of FLCL i thought it was pretty good for a comedy, but from what ive...
- Posted Feb 10, 2013 8:43pm PST fuck that, i leave, or start throwing bows
- Posted Feb 10, 2013 8:02pm PST anyone have some suggestions for a good anime movie or series to watch on netflix? I have enjoyed the likes of: Cowboy bebop, trigun (mostly),...
- Posted Feb 09, 2013 11:27pm PST id like to hear more about the gameplay style and combat and all that if you would please :) im thinking about getting it for my bro
- Posted Feb 09, 2013 7:52pm PST aww, cut her some slack in your pants
- Posted Feb 09, 2013 7:47pm PST firstly: LOL. secondly: i guess people care when a semi-famous, self-absorbed person complains about bullying, but most fail to remember that this...