11,546 chatty comments by "rtrson"
- Posted Nov 06, 2018 5:33pm PST Perhaps your definition of "old" is wrong lol.
- Posted Nov 06, 2018 11:52am PST Jesus. Can things at least get sort of old before we talk about remaking them?
- Posted Nov 05, 2018 1:31pm PST Systems have closed the gap since those times. Not a fair comparison. And 2009 was only 1 console generation ago.
- Posted Nov 05, 2018 10:57am PST It's not about just the free delivery. It's about the 2 day delivery. And getting the game on launch day.
- Posted Nov 05, 2018 10:55am PST Glad to hear that a game that's only 9 years old "still holds up"
- Posted Nov 03, 2018 2:43pm PDT Hopefully before I'm 50.
- Posted Nov 03, 2018 10:45am PDT I won't. But many will. And that will motivate them to make more like it rather than the the kind most long time Diablo fans want.
- Posted Nov 03, 2018 10:38am PDT No. Just no.
- Posted Nov 03, 2018 10:29am PDT Oh wait. I get it now. Carry on!
- Posted Nov 03, 2018 10:28am PDT No. I think most fully understand the why. Money. But I really hate mobile gaming. I hate the business model most games use. I'm good with paying...
- Posted Nov 03, 2018 10:21am PDT Uh. This has nothing to do with that Diablo game?
- Posted Nov 03, 2018 9:15am PDT Her name is maybe. She even wrote a song telling us to call her that.
- Posted Oct 25, 2018 7:28pm PDT It's here boys! http://chattypics.com/files/shackbrowseUpload_diotglwpw1.jpg
- Posted Oct 16, 2018 7:02pm PDT Like all those bullshit commercials that claim they gotta pill that will help you lose weight. ITS CLINICALLY PROVEN TO DO XYZ! The shit people get...
- Posted Oct 16, 2018 12:50pm PDT A well thought out argument indeed. I now see the error of my ways.