You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
6,014 chatty comments by "rms"
- Posted Sep 08, 2011 10:10am PDT How do you guys walk down the street without barfing every few steps?
- Posted Sep 07, 2011 8:11pm PDT I don't believe it's combat style is designed for wide-open sniping. They really want you to scramble around the fairly crowded arenas, switch...
- Posted Sep 07, 2011 7:47pm PDT Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is in production, isn't it?
- Posted Sep 07, 2011 5:29pm PDT Thanks from me too. I'll ignore election news/hype till well into next year, republican politicians are not worth spending any more attention on.
- Posted Sep 07, 2011 2:26pm PDT Necrovision features left and right-hand weapons and each is independently fired.
- Posted Sep 07, 2011 2:25pm PDT Your game awaits: http://www.shacknews.com/chatty?id=24852790
- Posted Sep 07, 2011 8:23am PDT Cross of Iron'd
- Posted Sep 06, 2011 9:28pm PDT haha! better than the op vid
- Posted Sep 06, 2011 9:16pm PDT Fear, but not full-time.
- Posted Sep 05, 2011 8:45pm PDT My fav weapon in Vietcong.
- Posted Sep 05, 2011 8:44pm PDT It's about those grey market Dirt3 keys, isn't it?
- Posted Sep 05, 2011 8:31pm PDT You don't notice any taste from it, but the extra antioxidants and slight caffeine bump are good.
- Posted Sep 05, 2011 8:18am PDT Here's the green smoothie I often make after long jogs: Spinach/chard/kale + tofu + greek yogurt + nuts + 2 bananas + blueberries + bag of green...
- Posted Sep 04, 2011 4:50pm PDT Descent with Doom3-style ground-pounder interludes, to recover captives. In these short interludes, instead of monsters you'd be fighting mechs.
- Posted Sep 04, 2011 4:32pm PDT Try Summer of Night, by Dan Simmons. It includes a large measure of growing up in a small town, but that's what raises it well above your average...