6,168 chatty comments by "rms"
- Posted Feb 07, 2012 8:09pm PST You didn't notice something falling from the sky into the water in the distance did you?
- Posted Feb 07, 2012 6:11pm PST Just keeps the cracked skin moist so it can heal.
- Posted Feb 07, 2012 3:18pm PST As a big Joseph Conrad fan, AN could go on for 5 or 6 hours of travel deeper and deeper into the jungle and I'd be happy. It's mesmerizing.
- Posted Feb 07, 2012 3:12pm PST What about Sunset Crater & the indian ruins near Flagstaff, or Montezuma's Castle & Well? Those are awesome places.
- Posted Feb 07, 2012 2:45pm PST Watched AN redux & most of the extras not long ago. The makers put such a huge amount of effort into that movie. Wonderful stuff; I bought a copy...
- Posted Feb 07, 2012 2:27pm PST use sandpaper / nailfile on the fingertips and calloused areas themselves if they are starting to crack, to get most of the dead skin off; if...
- Posted Feb 07, 2012 8:12am PST Wait. You went to meteor crater, but not the Petrified Forest? :(
- Posted Feb 06, 2012 1:51pm PST Looking forward to a new brand of bottled water!
- Posted Feb 05, 2012 8:33pm PST No, it's a known bug when upgrading to a more-cored cpu with a previous installation. See...
- Posted Feb 05, 2012 4:16pm PST Just play Morrowind and wait for the Easter sales!
- Posted Feb 05, 2012 9:19am PST Wow! big time.
- Posted Feb 05, 2012 7:41am PST It's crap. Not worth watching.
- Posted Feb 03, 2012 7:13pm PST A Touch of Zen -- no one has mentioned this, unbelievable. Cadaver mentioned Wing Chun, which is on netflix instant, going to watch that tonight!
- Posted Feb 03, 2012 4:53pm PST Here it is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breathless_(1960_film) A very striking film, watch it! Alphaville is decent, but is a movie I...
- Posted Feb 03, 2012 4:21pm PST I sure as hell am. And it's $30, yay!