You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
14,676 chatty comments by "reverend~heresy"
- Posted Aug 11, 2018 3:51pm PDT In San Antonio and Austin, yep. Stranglehold
- Posted Jul 29, 2018 4:32pm PDT His head is too big/fat for that shit.
- Posted Jul 27, 2018 6:10pm PDT In my 10 years in central tx I’ve yet to go. I must go before we move out the state
- Posted Jul 25, 2018 2:01pm PDT Money can’t buy taste
- Posted Jul 18, 2018 5:31pm PDT Rambo2 I prefer over 1.
- Posted Jul 13, 2018 9:32pm PDT This sounds like a great erectile disfunction commercial.
- Posted Jul 13, 2018 8:19pm PDT I prefer orange Godzilla terrorizing the countryside
- Posted Jul 11, 2018 4:28pm PDT Happy bday!
- Posted Jul 07, 2018 8:47pm PDT Finished mine on Wednesday. 3 weeks of freedom!
- Posted Jul 07, 2018 6:34pm PDT Yeah, and apparently getting a quote solo requires credit checks etc... so in my plan it is. I hope she is as careful a driver as i wasn’t at her...
- Posted Jul 07, 2018 6:18pm PDT My daughter (18) is getting her driver’s license. Put her on our plan or have her go solo? WHAT TO DO!?
- Posted Jun 27, 2018 7:36pm PDT In Texas, my progressive insurance has gone up the last 3 or 4 terms due to bad drivers in Texas. Yay.
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 3:05pm PDT Try realtor.com I am using this app plus a real estate agent (who is selling my house) to help find rentals.
- Posted Jun 16, 2018 5:10am PDT We live in San Antonio. We have had round table discussions with the current district and the counselors/principal was very not caring. No follow...
- Posted Jun 15, 2018 7:16pm PDT I am trying to put my son into a different school district because ours won’t do anything about bullying. Anyone have any advice on how to use...