2,459 chatty comments by "repeat2k"
- Posted May 07, 2014 4:31pm PDT PS4 and XB1 are pending approval but you already know you will get on Steam?
- Posted May 05, 2014 6:36am PDT Oh my god I didn't even think of it that way that makes this 100000000x creepier and worse.
- Posted May 05, 2014 6:10am PDT Where is the ball? Am I just missing it or is it a metaphorical ball?
- Posted May 04, 2014 11:59am PDT We have different definitions of crazy.
- Posted May 02, 2014 6:05am PDT Everything in eldersveld's life is from the 90s or earlier. The world actually conforms around him like some Truman Show-esque life where he lives...
- Posted May 01, 2014 12:54pm PDT http://www.shacknews.com/chatty?id=31678975#item_31678975
- Posted May 01, 2014 5:02am PDT 19 year old article?
- Posted Apr 30, 2014 3:18pm PDT Apparently there is a word for "thanks.txt'ing": flounce I don't believe its original intent was to be used for leaving internet communities,...
- Posted Apr 30, 2014 11:37am PDT People who cannot label a map of the United States.
- Posted Apr 30, 2014 10:29am PDT That is really awesome and seems quite expensive to do for all of their viewers...
- Posted Apr 30, 2014 7:39am PDT http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_meal#United_States
- Posted Apr 30, 2014 7:38am PDT Gary Carl Simmons, Jr.: 1996 murderer; executed in Mississippi in 2012 – Lethal injection: one Pizza Hut medium Super Supreme Deep Dish pizza...
- Posted Apr 30, 2014 7:20am PDT According to Wikipedia, you are correct! In the House of M reality, Ben Parker is alive and, like the rest of the world, is aware that Peter...
- Posted Apr 30, 2014 6:57am PDT I cannot remember, but I believe it was an alternate universe Uncle Ben that came over. Comic Books.
- Posted Apr 30, 2014 5:47am PDT The saying is: "No one in comics stays dead except for Uncle Ben, Bucky, and Jason Todd." And all 3 of them have come back in one way or another.