21,069 chatty comments by "re-verse"
- Posted Jul 28, 2006 10:35pm PDT if you're on wireless this is pretty normal - ignore it if everything seems to be working fine.
- Posted Jul 25, 2006 8:54pm PDT Heh I'm probably not popular, and have no love of headaches, and therefore have no interest in being a mod, thanks :p Real translation more like...
- Posted Jul 25, 2006 8:09pm PDT x x x rb i think! same as shack squad.
- Posted Jul 25, 2006 7:53pm PDT we look alike because we both have hoods fused to our heads, I bet. http://hackedbychinese.com/haha.jpg
- Posted Jul 25, 2006 7:44pm PDT Buy new clothes after work, I've done it before.
- Posted Jul 25, 2006 7:39pm PDT Wow.... I had my 1000th post tonight, and didn't notice. That took long enough. I've been coming here since it was a flat HTML site called...
- Posted Jul 25, 2006 7:21pm PDT This thread needs more pics.
- Posted Jul 25, 2006 7:19pm PDT True indeed, and they generally don't fire people who are Doing Their Job and Making Them Money. But if there were personality conflicts with...
- Posted Jul 25, 2006 6:48pm PDT From his post history, it seemed he was put on probation for being late too often? I'm not sure, didn't look too deep.
- Posted Jul 25, 2006 6:34pm PDT I'll try to be online tonight - but late. We need more night owls.
- Posted Jul 25, 2006 6:32pm PDT work = not safe. Sorry. bad pun at a bad time. Hope you find a better job instantly.
- Posted Jul 25, 2006 6:27pm PDT Chroemhounds g.c.r. now fights for Sal Kar. Discuss.
- Posted Jul 25, 2006 6:21pm PDT Considering the price difference, they could release on the same day as the ps3, and steal their thunder that way. WII right now seems to be doing...
- Posted Jul 25, 2006 6:19pm PDT oooo i wonder how all of this will effect my superlight 4 machine gun carrying hovercraft. so far the thing has been a destroyer of worlds.
- Posted Jul 25, 2006 6:02pm PDT We should kick out any members that are inactive (if we can check this).